Thursday 4 October 2012

Brighton Shopping.

Yesterday I was (easily) persuaded to go shopping in Brights with my housemate Rosie. She was on a mission to find an outfit for her 1year anniversary dinner date at the Jamie Oliver restaurant in Brights this Saturday (Tristybabes the little cutie).
We also dragged along (again rather easily) my course mate and dear friend Beth, who had already spent over £100 last week on clothing and shoes. And who ended up spending quite a bit more (all a necessity of course).

I had already repeatedly stated the fact that I was only spending the free £25 voucher I had for River Island and nothing else. The trip did start off well as I looked around Zara managing just to take photographs of things to add to my WishList rather than buying them.

The WishList:
Zara £139.99

Zara £59.99

Oh and I also wanted this baby but at £20 I just didn't think I could justify it.



However since it was my first time shopping with Beth I didn't know how good she was at making people buy stuff. I reckon her future career most definitely lies within Personal Shopping or Buying. This persuasion, as well as the added temptation of a Student LockIn from 6.30-9.30pm offering students 10%-25% discounts off a whole multitude of stores such as Zara, H&M, River Island..., I think the amount I ended up spending was actually quite reasonable.
So here is what I was MADE to buy:
H&M £12.99 (this NEEDS an iron)

Topshop undies 3 for £10 + 20%off = £8 for 3 pairs

River Island £55. + £25voucher + 20%off = £19


Although I spent more money than I had set out to Beth is most definitely my new shopping partner. Check out her Blog, to see all her buys.


No comments:

Post a Comment