Saturday 20 October 2012

Weddings

So the Wedding was in June but since I blogged quite a few times about "oh no what am i going to wear" I think the final ensemble should be showcased.
The dress was a lucky find in House of Fraser, it's Religion, costing £60, the shoes a bargain from New Look for £20 (thanks student discount!), I got the bindi off eBay & my little silver sequined bag is from a fashion outlet from ages ago.

me, mumma & dadda




































Me and Mumma got a fake tan the evening before and thank the lord it didn't end up coming out to dark as I looked like I had glow in the dark teeth!

At the very beginning of September was another wedding. This one was in Wales, held in a tee pee and the next day ended up in white water rafting.

The dress Topshop, won off eBay for £20, shoes are Next, Spider ring from the lanes in Brighton.

The Teepee where the wedding was held!


Here comes the bride, dum dum dum dum

Rich wore all Next, with his trusty converse.

The setting wasn't really heel territory, so out came the trainers.

bubbles

Polaroids.

The brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment