Thursday 13 December 2012

Birthday Presents

So on the 5th it was my 20th birthday. Which I moaned and moaned about as I had to work 8hours in my hairnet in the Morrison's cafe. The only highlight of my actual birthday being when I got home and stuffed my face with pancakes, of course smothered in Nutella. As well as opening a couple of cards and presents.

The boyf not being able to be there on my actual birthday sent me the new Rihanna CD, writing inside the card "reason for the CD at least you can spend some quality listening time with the other love of your life." Ah he knows me too well.



As well as the CD and a couple of cheeky and much appreciated cheques, I also got this lovely necklace from Bethy. I had been saying how much I need some new jewellery so I was loving this!!




On Thursday night Richard came and surprised me by turning up at my flat (best boyfriend EVER)! Which was a big enough present in itself, however he came bearing more gifts...


As I had mentioned in one of my previous "Wishlist" post, I have been really wanting a Moleskin notebook. So Richard made this one from scratch! He binded it and everything himself, personalising it with my initials on the front and name on the first page inside. I can not wait to start using this.
He also brought me this blazer from Zara, which every time I go into the shop I try on and have been lusting over and blogging about. And finally it is mine!

Zara


Then at the weekend we went to my aunty Sue's for an early family xmas dinner, where I saw Mother, Father and Samuel.

Samuel got me these earrings saying he brought them as he thought they would compliment my hair. Which I suppose they do. Really love these as my earring collection is extremely minimal and I dont have any dangly ones. 

Helen West Jewellers, Brixworth

Mother and Father got me another moleskin, Clinique moisturisers and a gorgeous Zara bag. Due to now having two moleskins I have decided I'l have the one mother and father got me in my handbag for notes and general use and the one Rich got me as more of a scrap book. Love them both.


As for the moisturisers, any one know me well will know I have terribly dry skin, but recently have had bad trouble with it on my eyes due to stress and this blocked tear ducts which means my eyes have been constantly itchy and dry. SO this moisturiser was needed. I have been using all 3, the Moisture Surge Intense on my eyelids where the skin is driest, the All About Eyes Rich around the lower eyes as it helps puffiness, and then the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion on the rest of my face. It sounds a bit over the top but I tells you now my skin is feeling pretty silky smooth!


And the bag! I love it, although no over the shoulder strap the straps are still big enough to fit over your shoulder. It is also sturdy and a big enough size to fit my laptop and folders in comfortably, so will be great for uni. 

Zara


I am extremely spoilt but I love everything i got and am very thankful!

I have set up myself a LookBook.nu account, which I have added to the side bar of my blog, so I am hoping to get into that and show off wearing some of my new items.



No comments:

Post a Comment