Thursday 7 February 2013

Illuminati Symbolism Shoot



So for our magazine project I decided to write an article on the Illuminati, the secret conspiracy group I am obsessed with researching. I don't neccessarily believe that Whitney Houston was killed by the Illuminati so Beyonce and Jay z's baby Blue Ivy could live, but the conspiracies surrounding this cult are blooming interesting!

Anyway to go with the article I decided to put together a shoot illustrating different symbolism related to the Illuminati and it's followers.

Here are some behind the scenes shots of hair and makeup:



I was inspired by celebrities that seem to always love covering one eye, think Lady Gaga and Rhianna, as well as the conspiracies surrounding the dollar bill and also Bathomet, the goat, half female, half male that is related to occultism and Satanism.

I am still playing around with my images, editing them and placing different ones together to see which works best, however here are some of the final outcomes so far:















Photography and Art Direction - Hannah Byrne (moi)
Model - Beth  Dowdell
Hair & Makeup - Rosie Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment