Monday 30 September 2013

TieDye





Kimono - Zara / Shoes - Zara / Jeans - H&M / Chunky Bracelet - Tiffany's / Skull Bracelet - Dower&Hall / Little Finger Ring - Stall in the Brighton Lanes / Middle Ring - Pandora

I've had this long, dress-like kimono for over a year now and have barely worn it. The length of it means, you really need to wear heels, which is why I think it mostly remains in my wardrobe. But on Sunday, I grabbed it out of the darkness and shoved a camera in my boyfriends hand. Annoyingly, the sun was shining all morning and as soon as we hit the beach to take the photos it went in and the greyness came. Typical! 
I love the colour, the pattern, the style so much. As soon as I got a glimpse of it online I snapped it up, and ye ok I don't wear it a lot, but it's just one of those beautiful pieces that I'l never get rid of. 

Photos by Rich Murphy / Editing by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment