Saturday 14 September 2013

Wartime Blues






Jacket - Zara / Jumper - Villa / Dress - River Island / Shoes - Kurt Geiger / Bag - Topshop

As mother is now in Class 3 and teaching World War Two to her kids, she's obsessed with researching the period. So, when she heard about the village Stoke Bruerne's, Village at War weekend they hold every year, she had to go. I've always loved my history, so was happy to go along, and thought it may some how be relevant in some way to my University research. 
People were dressed up in full forties outfits, as well as there being a fashion show of the eras clothing held at the local church, singing, food, and some other things to do and see.
This is what I wore there today, although I would have fitted in much better in this AW trends fur stole, along with some red lipsticks and pin curls! I took a few photographs through out the day which I will be posting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment