Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pocahontas Booties






Boots - House of Harlow / Jumper - H&M / Skirt - Topshop / Jacket - zara / Scarf - H&M

After buying these boots in February, I thought it was about time to get some proper wear out of them. I saw them at London Fashion Weekend in February 2012 at the end of the day, fell in love with them but felt too guilty to buy them as I'd already spent a lot. However, it must have been fate as I found them waiting for me again this year. I had barely heard of House of Harlow before purchasing these booties, (which remind me of something Pocahontas would wear) but looking online when I got home, I realised it was the brand started up by Nicole Richie. I love her boho chic style so I guess this is why I was drawn in by this pair. 

As for the jumper, yes, it was fluffy so I had to get it, and yes it is H&M ... of course. The winters coming in so anything, warm and cosy is welcome. When getting bored with your wardrobe and every morning is a struggle of what to wear, a few new purchases always seem to perk things up. 

As you can see Beth and I are really getting into our photography, and making the most of our beautiful front garden, or what others would call the beach.

Photos taken by Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment