Monday 14 October 2013

Studio Time - Section two



Dress - H&M / Necklace - H&M / Shoes - New Look








Skirt - H&M / Top - Zara / Boots - H&M / Ring - The Brighton Lanes







Coat - H&M / Headband - M&S / Shoes - Zara / Leggings - H&M


So here's the photo's of me taken by Beth last Friday in the studio. I have to admit I am more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it, due to not being a natural mover, as well as having one-eye-smaller-than-the-other syndrome. However, it was fun and great to get some shots of my recent purchases. 

I will admit I was going to return the red skirt as I started to question how often I would wear it. But after this shoot, it's a keeper! As you can see from this post, H&M is one of my favourite high street shops, along with the amazing Zara. As I was writing where all my clothes are from I realised my obsession, but it is one of those shops you can rely on to have what you need. At the Student Lock-in last Wednesday, apart from Millies Cookies (best cookies EVER), H&M was the only other store I took advantages of the discount. I was tempted in River Island, (although it was manic and they ended up not having the boots I wanted in my size), as well as Zara of course (but they had no discount!), but H&M was my only lover that night, and I'm sure if I had spent longer in there, my bags would have been fuller!

Photographs and editing by Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment