Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sultry Summer





So third year of uni is kicking in and it's stress mania! One of our first projects is competitions, one of which we had to find and choose ourselves. It was so hard to find one out there that inspired me and had an appropriate deadline. But, at last I came across the Company magazine's, Company Academy competition. Although the deadline left me just under two weeks to produce a concept, source everything, photograph and edit, I'm always up for a challenge and so went ahead anyway.

This may not be real life magazine worthy, and I will admit it's not one of my best pieces of work (photography and concept wise), but with the amount of time I had to do everything I will settle with the outcome. I want to thank Jemma Johnstone, my beauts model, as well as the boyf Richard who stood for the whole shoot holding palm leaves infront of the lights, and of course my mother who not only did the make-up, but also made us lunch and provided the school hall for me to shoot in. What our friends and family for hey!


2 comments:

  1. Han these are ahh'mazing still. so in love with the palm tree shadows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox! Gonna try to reshoot and improve it though :) x

      Delete