Monday 6 January 2014

Back to the Hard Grafting





Dress - H&M / Boots - Office / Necklace - Topshop / Earrings - H Samuels / 
Ring - (shop in Northampton)

First day back at Uni after my lovely time at home during the Christmas break. I'm a home baby, so had a little cry not wanting to return to the dreaded likes of Worthing. It's not the living away from home that gets me, it's the stress of uni life and work. We have a ridiculous amount of deadlines all put one after the other within the space of less than a month. Thanks Northbrook once again. 
Right, moan over. Lets move onto more positive talk. For Christmas and my birthday I got some beauts new pieces that I am still behind on blogging about. My brother got me this ring for my birthday and these silver hoops for xmas, bless his cottons! I have decided I want both my hands covered in rings, so this new addition was perfect. I loved how it was in keeping with my other two, plain silver with a texture to it. As for the hoop earrings, I literally have one pair of nice silver studs and all the others can't be worn for more than a day before making your ears green, so I was despo in need of some new variations. 
Originally, I asked my auntie for that amaze green crocodile clutch bag I blogged about in my recent wishlist. But of course, two days after my auntie ordered it, she receives an email telling her it was out of stock!! I was so annoyed but had to get on the hunt for a new pressie. With nothing really popping out to me within the price range, I half heartedly picked out this black jumper dress from H&M. I have to admit I thought it was just a jumper, but I loved the fact that it was long enough to wear as a dress. It's a great casual piece that you can just throw on with ease and not too much worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment