Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sixties Gal




Gillet - H&M / Dress - Vera Moda / Top - Urban Outfitters / Bag - Zara / Brogues - Kurt Geiger


So the stress of third year uni is killing me. Everyone's body deals with stress in different ways and mine decides to produce a never ending series of spots, severely itchy dry eyes and eczema. Therefore the last week has meant I felt exactly how I looked. However, I woke up this morning determined to try and feel better about life, and after moisturising my face this morning five trillion times, I put make-up on for the first time in a week. 

My outfit today was a quick decision, and ended up looking for sixties, with my gillet and shift dress. I think an underlying influence from my dissertation on David Bailey is effecting my life in more ways than one.

Beth Dowdell photography

No comments:

Post a Comment