Wednesday 26 February 2014

New Coat






Coat - H&M / Jumper - H&M / Leggings - H&M / Boots - H&M / Necklace - Topshop / 
Sunglasses - Topshop

Finally got the delivery! I wear black . . . well let's just say a lot. Yet, I realised I didn't own a black coat. What a perfect opportunity to spend some money in the H&M sale. As you can see,just by this outfit, H&M is one of my all time favourite shops along with the likes of Zara. I know it is not the most amazing coat, but I think the subtle detailing and shape will make it an easy piece to throw over the top of most outfits. I would say it is more of a jacket material in terms of warmth, but when the sun was shining like today, it was perfect.

It was nice to be back with my own personal photographer, Beth, and the sun was actually shining, and the wind wasn't blowing us away. Please bring more days like this!



Photos by Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment