Saturday 1 March 2014

The Bomber Jacket


Click layouts to enlarge


Jacket - Monsoon / Lace Top - Never Fully Dressed / Leggings - H&M / Boots - H&M

I actually got this beauts jacket for my birthday off the rents when they came down to Worthing to surprise me. But the weather has been way too awfully cold to show it off! But with the sun shining bright like a diamond today, I thought I'd shwep the bad boy out for its debut.

I saw this in the Milton Keynes Monsoon, I think in the October half term when me, the rents and Rich went to start some christmas shopping. I was looking for a present for my mother, but couldn't help try this on. Unable to afford it, I stepped away in sadness. Little did I know my shneaky Father would get a tip off from Richard and go get it for me!! Spoilt rotten!!!

How amaze is the colour and pattern though. Being a tad of a hippy, I love a bit of an ethnic print. This mixed with the bomber jacket design is a culture clash made in heaven. Bring on the warmer days so I can wear this everyday!

Photos by Beth Dowdell.
Editing and layout design by Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment