Saturday 26 April 2014

JELLIES







Top - H&M / Kimono - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Jellies - Truffle (Northampton) / 
Scrunchie - American Apparrel

I have wanted a pair of jelly shoes since their resurgence last summer. For some reason it has taken till now to take the plunge. And it feels so good!! I'm all nineties again, reminiscing about my childhood times. After my last new shoe purchase (see here) I was worried about the comfort factor. But, no need to fret, they are like little clouds of shoe comfort heaven. However, there is a cherry to put on the top of this icing, as they were a mere £10. Bargs or what!!

I went for the classic flat blacks, but after me and Beth saw the glittery pink ones in River Island, I'm thinking I'm going to have to invest another pair.

Photos by Beth Dowdell. Edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment