Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ready For Take Off




Jumper - H&M / Vest - H&M / Leggings - H&M / Boots - Office

So two weeks ago I headed to New York for 5 days. This was my 21st Birthday present from my Mother and Father, who have helped me tick a couple of things off my bucket list and made a dream come true. Oh gosh I do sound overly corny.

I had an AMAZING time!!! I will be uploading my first ever haul video to show you all the things I brought. I'm a little shakey but it's my first video. Anyways back to this post. I brought this cream roll neck jumper from good old trusty H&M (of course) to wear on the flight. It was so soft and cosy. I always get cold on flights so this was perfect. This is basically the outfit I wore on the plane, although I wore my brogues instead of the boots and had my leather jacket to throw over the top. 

Before we jet setted off, Mumma and I got our hair cut. Although you may not be able to tell, I got little bit of a fringe cut in as I wanted some form of change. I really like it although I'm constantly sweeping my blinkin' hair out my eyes. I may even be a dare devil next time and get my hair cut a little shorter. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment