Wednesday 21 March 2012

Street Style Finals

Here is the directed "straight-up shots" which I personally call Julie's own personal finals, after she decided to re-edited the brief when I asked her opinion on the idea of using zoom-ins.
After her request and then researching through the one thousand and god knows what photographs I took during the one and a half days at London Fashion Week, here's what I decided to finalise on.

The lady on the right, a french stylist was one of the favorite people I photographed. Her style is amazing and certainly caught my eye. She carries off the clash of colours and patterns amazingly.

As for the dude on the left. His hair and tweed blazer <3.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you now!!!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

    ReplyDelete