Monday 14 May 2012

The Necklace of all Necklaces

Ok so the wedding I have previously talked about is less than a month away. Finally my dress I ordered off ASOS came today after them sending me the complete wrong dress the first time. So I tried it on. And oh my god it was horrible. Either it's cos I just don't have the model bod, or the image on the website is a complete lie. I am opting for the second one.

So the dress for the wedding is still on going and time is flying fast!

Surfing the web the obvious search on Topshop was on the list first. But nothing tickled me fancy. I turned to River Island thinking maybe I could go for a skirt and a top rather than just aiming to buy a dress. Really loved this one. Quite casj but I thought I could jazz it up. Plus I would be able to wear it after the wedding too. Bonus!

Red Aztec Print Wrap Front Skirt £28















The ponder continued to the "new in" section. And this is when this happened.
Turquoise Bead and Shell Cape Necklace £40

















Now the whole outfit idea suddenly needs to work with this piece of art.

Will I find the matching items in time? Will anything go with it? Will I even wear it to the wedding?

The search continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment