Friday 25 May 2012

Twenty8Twelve

The sun is shining on down this week and apparently next thank the lord. Maybe with white milk bottles I call my legs will get an ever so slight tan. I can only pray.
With an actual summer looking possible looking at A/W clothing seems completely bonkers.
But this is just where procrastination and twitter leaves you.

I WANT this dress.

























This is some of my chosen images from the Twenty8Twelve lookbook A/W12.
Oh and this entire outfit.

























Ok not all of the look book tiggled my fancy but I love the wearablility of the Twenty8Twelve line. This collection was the first after Savannah and Sienna Miller stepped down. But all their morals still stood in place.
The shoes are something i would like to add to the closet fo-sure!
After seeing their A/W 10 collection on the Elle website I've had a bit of lovin for this brand. So when I went to London Fashion Weekend in 2010 I brought a bargain of a white jacket, however I still am yet to wear it.

Images curtesy of fashionising.com > check out the whole lookbook!

3 comments: