Monday 21 May 2012

Some would say I am no longer an Atheist.

So the dress I got for the wedding has left me wanting to burn a hole in me pocket.

It seems Religion has become one of my fave brands. I have been trawling online on their website, ebay, House of Fraser, and this new pretty cool website Serene Order wanting to buy everything.

Union Jack Cardigan £90 -Also comes in grey.
I want both!


















Ivi Kew Print Dress £65

Absolutely love the back of this. 
This backless design comes in different 
t-shirt styles.

Pinstorm Backless Top £45
Roberto Wash Modesty Dress £50
Paris Shirt £60

American Flag Dress £45



Falling Jacket £180


What makes them what they are is their deisgn. It may be simple but there a little twists and rips that give the clothes that edge. The materials and colours along with the design, mash up the girly and the grunge to give you something that is just right.

I have been converted. 


Images Curtesy of HouseOfFraser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment