Friday 18 May 2012

Finally A Dress

The Wedding dress issue is finally solved. After an interview for an internship for over the summer me and my housemate Rosie, who had joined me on the expedition, thought it only polite to hit Oxford Street for a couple of hours.

Thank you House of Fraser for supplying me with this beaut and in good time.

























This little number is by Religion. Slightly grecian-esq I would say due the excess fabric on one side. It's quite girly for me with the light blue colour and stuff but I likeee.
I'm thinking my deep red suede platform shoes to go with it and I've ordered a matching red bindi to add to the redness. And if I can find one a nice silver arm cuff to add to the grecian thing.
I will get a pik from the day to see how the outfit actually turned out

Image curtesy  of Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. If you want a silver arm cuff, H&M is the place to go!

    ReplyDelete