Saturday 24 November 2012

Birthday & Xmas Wishlist

So my birthday and Christmas are coming up very soon and everyone is asking me what I want. And. . . as per usual I don't have a clue!
So I thought I would take a break from my uni work and scroll the web for a couple of things, a lot of them over the price of a birthday or xmas present  but a girl can still lust.

First up---
Zara
My maroon obsession continues.
Coat £149
Long Fur Waistcoat £239
Blouse with zip detail £29.99
Mini skirt with front pleat £29.99
Mini Shopper Bag £29.99

Tribal Necklace £19.99
The amazing Blazer with Spikes on the shoulder that I Really have been Lusting After.
£69.99
Urban Outfitters
Glitter Bambi Xmas Decoration £5
The New Street Photographers Manifesto £9.99

Mario Testino Private View £44.99

Rankin Visually Hungry £40
One of my fave photographers, this book shows two decades worth of his work!






Religion
Religion, Catrine dress £75
from House of Fraser




Topshop
Topshop Boutique, Grunge Floral dress £55

Green Box Chain 100% leather bag £28
Breton Stripe midi dress £25
Oxblood Zip Wrap Aline Skirt £32
Actor Buckle Cut Out Boots £95
Either in this colour or black.
Arch Velcro Glitter trainers £45
Adonis Cut Out Heavy £75
Juxtapose Lace Up Heels £58







Kurt Geiger
The Winona £150


I really want some more costume jewellerry. And really need some more earrings!
Joey Glass Necklace £29 (reduced from £50)




Office

 Jeffery Campbell, Firenze MultiPrint Pink Leather £50 (down from £120)
Jeffery Campbell, Padua Peacock £50 (down from £120)



Books
My boyfriend is always saying to me how good and handy
 it is to have a Moleskin (notebook), and recently my friend Beth got one.
I am always without paper, maybe it;s time to invest.
£15.99

Seeing Carine Roitfeld's work at The Chanel Little Black Jacket Exhibition this year I want to know more about her and her work.
£60

Paolo Roversi £9.95




Music
My babe Rihanna. How I would love both the CD
and tickets to her tour next year!




Photography
Nikon AF-S 35mm f1.8 G DX Lens £139.99
from Jessops

A new 67mm UV Filter lens £24.99
from jessops
Holga camera Starter Kit £37.99
on Amazon


This is just a few that I found this evening, I'm sure more will be added.



No pictures in this post are my own, all taken from related websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment