Thursday 26 September 2013

Booties





Boots - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Top - Matalan / Jacket - Zara / Sunglasses - Topshop

I was on the outlook for a pair of black ankle boots with a slight heel, to be worn with trousers, as well as skirts and dresses. Et voila!! Real leather booties, with potential for smart and casual dressing, the right colour and heel size for £50. 

There are so many great black boots out there at the moment, all with slight differences, making it hard to choose a pair. I will admit I brought two pairs from H&M at first, brought them home, got a couple of opinions and these were the chosen pair. Although I would have loved to keep both, I couldn't justify spending the money on such similar boots. Although I own a fair amount of shoes of different sorts, I don't seem to have enough options (of course), so these were a great investment. Next on my list are some over the knee flat boots.

As I said in my previous post, me and my housemate are acting as each others personal photographers this year, so this is her first images of me.

Photography& Editing - Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment