Wednesday 25 September 2013

Photography: Bethy




Coat, H&M / Necklace, Primark / Top - Topshop / Sunglasses - Christian Lacroix

So now me and Bethy are housemates, we are officially the perfect photography, outfit of the day, creative partners. We have both solemnly swore to keep each other not only sane during this hard last year of tedious and hectic uni life, but also to motivate each other to get out there and do stuff. This starts with our promise of acting as each others personal photographers.

I love photography and taking photographs, however, I know there is a lot I need to learn about the whole process, (i.e. getting my head around aperture) as well as getting to know my camera more. So here I present you my first collaboration of mine and Beth's. 

Photography and Editing - Me / Model - Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment