Saturday 9 November 2013

Flower Child







Cardigan - Primark / Lace top - Never Fully Dressed / Vest - H&m / Necklace - present / 
Leggings - Topshop / Boots - Office / Headband - Her Curious Nature / Bag - Topshop

A lot of my friends and even my parents call me a hippie, I think its the hair. This floral headband doesn't help, but what the heck, lets embrace my inner hippie. I know floral hair pieces are so over done, but I love it so much and the sad thing is I hardy ever wear it. It was love at first sight when I saw the Her Curious Nature stall at London Fashion Weekend this February. I was drawn line a magnet when I saw all the flowers and jewels. I tried on most pieces on the stall, and of course I wanted one of the most extravagant and most expensive ones. However, funds wouldn't justify it, and this little beauty satisfied my shopping cravings. 

Photography by Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment