Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mixing It Up





Skirt - Zara / Top - H&M / Boots - Office / Sunglasses - Topshop

It was surprisingly a sunny day today, perfect lighting for an OTT post. I saw this skirt in Zara ages ago, but held myself back from making the purchase. The fact that I did was fate, as not long after I found it in the summer sale for half price! Bargain! Due to having little money funds at the expense of being at uni, I'm trying (with great difficulty) to try and produce some different outfits with what I already have. Attempting to mix it up and give new life to overused and unworn items in my wardrobe. It is hard, and some times I just end up going back to my obvious choices for comfort and ease. But today I made a bit of an effort, making use of this skirt that has been unworn since my holiday in August.

Photography by Beth Dowdell
Slight editing by Me

2 comments:

  1. Hey my lovely, I have nominated you to take part in the Liebster award, and to cut it short its for bloggers with under 200 followers to help network and connect with eachother, with a little question and answer time. Go on my blog and check out the Liebster Post that explains it in more detail. Hope you can try it out, cant wait to see your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roxie! Thanks so much for putting me up for this. I will have a look now! xxx

    ReplyDelete