Tuesday 17 December 2013

Costume Jewellery

For many a many years now I have been wanting to build up a good selection of costume jewellery to vajazzle my wardrobe. After spending ages without buying any, these last couple of months I have made a good start on my collection (see below).

Costume jewellery can usually be very overpriced, especially as some tend to be slightly delicate and pieces can easily break and fall off. Whilst some of my collection were presents, some I have purchased myself and I have come to a conclusion. Topshop jewellery sales! When the sales hit the stores this is the best time to go stock up on your costume jewellery. You can get £20 necklaces for a mere £2.50. Definitely bargain must haves. When you become bored of the clothes in your wardrobe, sometimes just adding a necklace adds something a bit different and mixes up the outfit. With my lack of money in my funds and the likes of New York to save up for, my wardrobe has become totally uninspiring with a lack of new purchases. This was not helped by my purchase of BeyoncĂ© tickets for this coming Feb!! But she is my ultimate love and I could not have tried to get tickets after loosing out last year. Excitement can not even describe!!!

H&M

Topshop

Present from Stall in MK

Topshop

H&M

Topshop

Photography by Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment