Tuesday 17 September 2013

Tar Tan

Laura Whitmore wearing The Ragged Priest bomber jacket
Photo credit: David M.Benett/Getty Images for Sandro
Mooching through my Bloglovin feed and instantly fell in deep love with this The Ragged Priest tartan bomber jacket! Oh my, even with a £160 price tag I am more than tempted. Can I treat myself?
On the subject of tartan, this very 80s, 90s and all things scottish trend is back with a vengeance this season, influenced by the likes of Saint Laurent, Celine, Stella McCartney and Moschino. And I must say I'm a fan, but it is definitely a trend you have to get right. Here are some examples I've found where I think it works just right.

Zara tartan skirt worn by Angelica Blick. See her blog here.


Next skirt worn by Ngoni Chicwenengere. See her blog here.

Dress, by Primark.

Coat, £129 by Zara.

Dress, £17.99 by Glamorous.

I am debating my purchases, but until then I brought this scarf today to keep in touch with AW13's scottish ways.

Scarf, £6.99 by H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment