Friday 14 February 2014

Bandana Print




Top worn as dress - Primark / White top - Primark / Boots - Office / Headpiece - Miss Selfridge / 
Lipstick - Soap&Glory Red My LipsNail varnish - Rimmel 193 Black Cherries

Nipped into town last weekend with the rents and the boyf to do some errands. Mum and Rich needed to head to Primark for some basics, so I followed. I am not the biggest Primark fan full stop. I hate the crowds and the clothes being so unorganised. The one in Northampton is probably the worst. However, somehow this top caught my eye. I love the bandana print, and navy blue is a good colour for my pale complexion. I got this top in a size 16 so I could wear it as a dress rather than top. For £6 I could not resist!

Due to the weather being bloomin freezing, I added this white top underneath that my housemate Beth gave me. I was going to add a matching bandana that I already own, and tie it up in my hair, but thought I may be taking the Brooklyn gangster chic a step too far. (I see a theme arising from my last post) Instead I added this awesome headpiece my immature chum brought me for part of my 21st birthday present (I also received a Snoop Dogg vinyl, of course). I have barely worn it, but absolutely love it. To match the purple in the bead on the headpiece, I opted for a dark lipstick and matching dark purple nails, although I think my white mails from the other day would have worked really well with this look. 

Photos of course were taken by me, hence the lack in quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment