Sunday 16 February 2014

Garnier BB Cream

Recently I have been getting a lot more interested in beauty regimes and make-up, upping my subscriptions to a lot more blogs dedicated to make-up. I suffer from really dry skin, which is worsened when I get stressed and my eczema comes up all over my eyes. Therefore I sometimes find it hard to really make my make-up look nice and experiment as sometimes I just can't wear it. 

My mum used to do Virgin Vie and wedding make-up and is the biggest of hoarders and buyers of the beauty stuff. So yesterday she donated me some new eyeshadows and eyeliners she never uses! Bingo! When my eyes are not puffed up and dry with eczema, I also have the problem of having more bags than Tescos beneath them. Therefore I decided I really needed to invest in a good concealer or something to try and improve my make-up look. 

I went out wanting to try the Garnier Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2-in-1 Roll-on, which I had blogger and Youtuber Inthefrow use in one of her make-up tutorials (see here). However, when I went to my local Boots they didn't stock this exact one. This is when I came across the new Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On. My mum had told me BB cream was really good, and it was on offer £9.99 down to £7.49. I brought this in light to match my fair skin.



Not being the greatest of make-up know it alls, I brought this hoping it would work miracles. The tube is a lot smaller than the box makes it out to be, but I'm sure it will last a long time. I went with this one as it not only conceals the signs of fatigue, but also reduces their appearance, illuminates and hydrates. It is also fragrance free, which for someone like me with sensitive skin is a definite plus. In the past I have used concealer that was so dry and thick, having dry skin anyway, it just doesn't work. 

I used the BB Cream Eye Roll-On today for the first time and I'm really impressed. The cream is light and moisturising, whilst still giving a great coverage when using the smallest amount. The colour was also a great match to the rest of my make-up. I would definitely recommend this product, however I will give another update after using this product for over a week, as it states that your skin will appear less tired, more refreshed and bags appear less visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment