Wednesday 12 February 2014

Rap White




Top - Brighton Lanes / Skirt - Zara / Boots - Office / Necklace - Topshop / Midi-Rings - Next

I'm going to meet my friend to day for lunch and shopping in town, as I'm back home for the half term. I thought I was really good with limiting how much of my wardrobe I brought back with me, as usually I bring the whole thing. However, I feel now I haven't brought enough (or maybe I'm just bored of the stuff I've brought). God knows what this outfit is, but oh well. The top I actually brought for my brother, who quickly got bored. So being the cheapy that I am, I put it back in my own wardrobe, usually wearing it with my joggers to chill out. But being bored and mad, I decided to put it with my lovely smart Zara skirt. And then ofcourse I added a chunky gold chain to really enhance my inner gangsta! ((Excuse the mardy face, trying to capture outfits on your lonesome is hard! I need my Bethy!))

 Last night, after concentrating on Uni work all day I decided to kick back and paint my nails. I have seen SO many people with white nails and always thought it looked so good, so I thought I'd give it ago. I think if I wasn't so pale it would look ALOT better. But anywho I'm just loving life. The midi-rings were part of my voucher purchases from next from a few posts ago (see here). I attempted to wear them all at once the other day in sheer fashion excitement, but I believe it looks a lot better when toned down, with just one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment